A superb introduction set to the incredible world of computer control by Hornby. This set includes the amazing ‘eLink’ digital unit which when connected to a PC or laptop and with the ‘RailMaster’ software loaded provides control access to 9999 locomotives and in excess of 2000 electrical accessories and points.
This set includes a DCC Sound Fitted Hall class locomotive and three Pullman coaches. With simple touches of buttons you can operate whistles, bells, running sounds and many other pre-installed sounds.
This set also includes an oval of Hornby track with siding (Track Pack A), The eLink Control system, Railmaster software and plug in transformer. Everything you need to take it out of the box, set it up and go.
- Class: "Ketley" Hall
- Livery: Great Western Lettering
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-0
- DCC Fitted: DCC Sound Fitted
- GWR Hall Locomotive
- 2 x Pullman 1st Parlour Cars
- 1 x Pullman Brake Car
- 3rd Radius Starter Oval
- Track Pack A (with point and buffer stop)
- 'eLink' Contol Unit
- 'Railmaster' Computer Software
- 1 Amp Wall Plug Transformer
- R8241 Power Track
- Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)
This set can be extended using the Hornby Track Packs.