Hornby - Sherwood Colliery Co. Ltd, Peckett B2 Class, 0-6-0ST, No.4 'Sherwood' - Era 3 (00 Gauge)
Peckett 1678 was built in 1927 for the Sherwood Colliery Co. Ltd, becoming Locomotive No. 4. In 1947, when the coal mines were nationalised, Sherwood Colliery became part of the East Midlands Division, Area No. 2 and 1678 was transferred into NCB ownership. In 1960, 1678 was registered with the Railway Executive for mainline use if required and continued in use at the colliery through to August 1969, when it was withdrawn from service.
Please note: This uses the 2 Function Locomotive Decoder (with NEM 651, 6 Pin Plug)
Technical Specification & Detail
||Era 3 (1923 - 1947)
||Sherwood Colliery Co. Ltd
||Peckett B2 Class
||3 Pole Skew Wound