Peckett 1378 was built in 1914 for the War Department, being sent to the Larkhill Military Railway, before entering service on the War Department’s Fovant Military Railway in 1915, being named as Westminster, where it stayed until December 1920.
Sold on to Associated Portland Cement (APC) at Houghton Regis, the locomotive also worked at Shipton-on-Cherwell and Kidlington Works, before being sold into private ownership.
Please note: This uses the 2 Function Locomotive Decoder (with NEM 651, 6 Pin Plug)
Technical Specification & Detail
||Era 6 (1957 - 1971)
||Associated Portland Cement
||Peckett B2 Class
||3 Pole Skew Wound