Hornby - National Coal Board, Peckett B2 Class, 0-6-0ST, 1455 - Era 3, DCC Fitted (00 Gauge)
Peckett 1455 was built in 1918 for the Ryhope Coal Co. Ltd, being used across the extensive railway system. In 1947, when the coal mines were nationalised, Ryhope Colliery became part of the Northern Division, Area No. 1 and 1455 was transferred into NCB ownership, remaining there until the colliery closed in December 1966.
Technical Specification & Detail
||Era 3 (1923 - 1947)
||National Coal Board
||Peckett B2 Class
||3 Pole Skew Wound